Merry Christmas everyone!!!
(Or Happy Hanukkah/Qwanza/Winter Solstice/Holiday Vacation, whichever you prefer!)
I don’t know about you, but this week has been totally insane! We basically attempted to shove about 1,000 Christmas activities into a 48 hour period – so I’m pretty sure I got my Christmas cheer fill this year!
Instead of recapping EVERYTHING for you (because I’m pretty sure no one wants to scroll down 97 times to read it), I thought I would just give you an overview in pictures of our festivities, beginning with dinner (+ a movie) on Friday night.
Here you have it: My Christmas week!
As you can see, my week included:
- Indian food from a new-to-us restaurant in Fredericksburg
- 9 freakin’ cold miles on Saturday (seriously couldn’t feel my nose)
- Laney opening her stocking on Christmas morning
- A huge breakfast feast (this was actually first breakfast, a la hobbits)
- Awkwardly posing with my new Kindle from Chris – SO EXCITED!
- A visit from the martini drinking horse. It’s a family thing… don’t question.
- Christmas dinner followed by egg nog crème brulee.
Altogether a pretty successful holiday, if I do say so myself!
So tell me: How was your holiday??